Jim Sinclair has stated in a recent video that, with so many U.S. Dollars being printed to uphold the economy as a result of COVID-19, that Gold will:
- rise to $50,000 (i.e. go “straight up” in Sinclair’s words) at the end of the 45-year gold cycle which is coming up in 2025 and
- and rise up to $87,000/ozt. by the end of 2032.
WOW! That is a massive rise from where Gold sits, today.
Jim didn’t comment much on Silver, but my fractal analysis chart work on Silver clearly points to:
- Silver going up to $800 to $1,200/ozt a bit later than 2025.
A rise in Gold to $87,000 would blow the Silver Price vastly higher than that.
U.S. Dollar Price Going Forward to 2025
As Mr. Sinclair has always claimed, “GOLD IS THE INVERSE OF THE US DOLLAR” so I have put together a chart of what the U.S. Dollar might look like in 5 or 6 years.
As mentioned in the chart above,
- there will be massive inflation going forward causing
- gold to go into a “free ride” (Sinclair’s words) in 2025
- and the USD to go straight down.
Indeed, if Mr. Sinclair is correct then we can expect to do a “Zimbabwe” in ONE FELL SWOOP in a just a few years. The ONLY real antidote for all this is to buy gold, silver and precious metals stocks.
The above article is an edited version of the original article by Goldrunner as submitted to munKNEE.com.
Disclosure: Please understand that the above is just the opinion of a small fish in a large sea. None of the above is intended as investment advice, but merely an opinion of the potential of what might be. Simply put: The above is a matter of opinion and is not intended as investment advice. Information and analysis above are derived from sources and utilizing methods believed reliable, but we cannot accept responsibility for any trading losses you may incur as a result of this analysis. Comments within the text should not be construed as specific recommendations to buy or sell securities. Individuals should consult with their broker and personal financial advisors before engaging in any trading activities. Do your own due diligence regarding personal investment decisions. In the interest of full disclosure, GOLDRUNNER is personally invested in the Precious Metals sector including various Precious Metals and other individual stocks. GOLDRUNNER reserves the right to modify or eliminate any or all positions at any point in time.
A Few Last Words:
- Click the “Like” button at the top of the page if you found this article a worthwhile read as this will help us build a bigger audience.
- Comment below if you want to share your opinion or perspective with other readers and possibly exchange views with them.
- Register to receive our free Market Intelligence Report newsletter (sample here) in the top right hand corner of this page.
- Join us on Facebook to be automatically advised of the latest articles posted and to comment on any of them.
The post Goldrunner: Gold Will Go Ballistic When the USD Goes “Zimbabwe” appeared first on munKNEE.com.
Source: munknee.comFollow us: