Thanks for visiting munKNEE.com. Automatically receive future articles (2x weekly) by registering in the top right corner of this page.
In a 300-page research report released earlier this week, Cantor Fitzgerald analyst Pablo Zuanic maintains that battered cannabis shares have bottomed and that positive catalysts far outweigh negative ones and that, as such, he has begun coverage of 6 of the largest marijuana stocks by market cap (see below):
By Lorimer Wilson, editor of munKNEE.com – Your KEY To Making Money!
- OrganiGram (OGI) – a US$17.10 price target, i.e. +653% from its current price.
- Aphria (APHA) – a US$10.40 price target, i.e. +146%.
- Aurora Cannabis (ACB) – a US$5.10 price target, i.e. +200%.
- Canopy Growth (TSX:WEED; NYSE:CGC) – a US$27 price target, i.e. +375%.
- HEXO (HEXO) – a US$2.40 price target, i.e. +89%.
- Tilray (TLRY) – a US$20 price target, i.e. +18%.
- the Canadian recreational market growing to:
- $2.44 billion in sales in 2020 and $4.5 billion by 2022
- the Canadian medical market growing to:
- $850 million by 2022 and
- the international medicinal cannabis sales growing to:
- $2.7 billion by 2022 as well with
- the Canadian market benefiting from:
- more store openings and
- the December/january 2020 introduction of edible products and other derivatives
- and that the stocks that will outperform will show evidence of:
- a strengthening Canadian franchise – market share, pricing, and margins
- and out-sized growth versus peers in terms of exports.
The post News Flash! New Analyst Coverage Of These 6 Marijuana Stocks appeared first on munKNEE.com.