Orefinders is developing gold assets in Canada’s Abitibi, including its 100% owned McGarry, Knight and Mirado Projects.
Orefinders goal is to own the next generation of gold mines in the Abitibi, and we believe that our existing assets—Mirado, Knight and McGarry Mines—clearly fit this profile. However, in this protracted bear market for gold assets, we see accretive opportunities to increase our footprint through acquisitions that fit our select criteria.
- Orefinders Amends Terms of Private Placement Due to Strong Demand
- Orefinders Announces $2 Million Private Placement of Units and Flow-Through Units
- Orefinders Announces 5,000m Drill Program at Knight Gold Project
- Pacific Precious Acquires Golden Trend in Cortez Trend, adjacent to Barrick’s Goldrush, Appoints Ron Stewart CEO
- Orefinders Appoints Dr. Keith Benn as VP of Exploration
Source : miningstockeducation.comFollow us: